Welcome to the Dane County Treasurer's Office!
The Dane County Treasurer’s Office receives property taxes, processes tax foreclosure sales, handles unclaimed funds, and disperses lottery tax credits.
Visit AccessDane for property tax information
- E-Bill (electronic version of your tax bill)
- E-Receipt (payment on current tax year. *see note below)
- E-Statement (tax amount due to Dane County. *see note below)
- Tax Info Details (year-by-year details)
- Payment History (listing of tax payments)
Important: In accordance with state statutes, the Treasurer’s Office relies on USPS postmark to determine if a payment is paid on time. The cost of going delinquent is severe in that the entire tax bill comes due immediately with interest and penalty charges of 1.5 percent unpaid principal per month as of February 1.