This site is for the collection of Real Estate tax payments for Dane County WI parcels using a credit/debit card or an e-check.
December & January: during these months...
- Dane County only accepts online payments for delinquent taxes.
- Current year tax payments must be made to the local municipality (city, town, village) where the property is located.
- Please contact your local municipality to see if they accept online payments.
- See the County Directory for contact information.
After February 20:
- Dane County can accept Real Estate property tax payments online through this site EXCEPT current year City of Madison taxes.
- The City of Madison Treasurer collects current year taxes through July 31; Dane County collects AFTER July 31.
(1) Lookup parcel ... (2) Click "Pay Taxes Online"