ADA Committee Schedule Minutes & Agendas Code of Ordinances Feedback Phone / Email Search

E-Statement Of Unpaid Taxes

You can now get a statement of unpaid taxes via the County’s AccessDane website!

Unpaid taxes are either delinquent taxes or unpaid taxes for the current tax year.

To get an e-statement do the following:

  1. Go to 
  2. Choose a method to search for your parcel. Name, Address, Parcel Number and Advanced Search terms are available.
  3. When the search information is displayed, there is a section entitled “Tax Summary” on the right hand side.
  4. Click on the button that says “E-statement” to get the information in PDF form.

You can also get E-bills and E-receipts in the same section. Other information about the property, such as assessments, tax payment history, and maps are also available.